Enter the 2018 YWCA Equal Pay Awards Here
Entry instructions & helpful tips
- Go here to register an account
- Select your entry category or categories and download the entry criteria here before you begin. Please note; entry fees apply to all organisational entries.
- You are not required to complete the entry in one visit. Simply save as you go and return to complete later if required.
- Download the YWCA Equal Pay Awards Data Tool here and populate the mandatory remuneration data - full instructions here
- Terms and Conditions available here.
- Entries close 5pm Friday 7th September 2018.
We encourage all entrants to apply for an Equal Pay Best Practice Compact. Click here more information.
Equal Pay Award Categories - NEW in 2018
- In 2018 we have introduced six award categories – five for organisations and one for an individual.
- Each organisational category includes a high-level gender analysis of the whole organisation. This provides standardised data analysis for judging purposes. All remuneration data is treated in the strictest confidence and will be provided to an independent third party without any reference to the organisations itself.
- A Supreme Winner will be selected from the entrants in the five organisational categories.
- A full list of categories and category questions is available here.
This award celebrates innovative responses to addressing the equal pay gap. These organisations are not afraid to try new things and look outside the box. Each Innovation entry is for ONE initiative only. An organisation may enter another initiative however, additional entry fees apply.
This award celebrates organisations who exemplify excellence. These organisations understand the benefits of gender equality and lead the way for others to follow. They are role models who are active in the community and media sharing their stories and inspiring others to follow.
This award recognises organisations who have demonstrated commitment to Equal Pay and continue to make sustained advances and improvements to address the issue. They have created a working environment where individuals, regardless of gender, have equal opportunities.
On the Journey
This Award recognises a milestone achievement by an organisation, which has just begun to embark on its equal pay journey. Organisations may enter one or more initiative that are no more than two years old and they can relate to any of the organisational Award categories.
This Award recognises an organisation in the ‘profit for purpose’ or ‘not-for-profit’ sectors. We recognise that these organisations have unique pay challenges compared to the private sector and by sharing achievements through this award category, we hope to inspire other organisations to come on the journey. Organisations may enter one or more initiative and they can relate to any of the organisational Award categories.
An organisation or individual can nominate this award to go to an individual who has demonstrated commitment to Equal Pay and gender equality. Someone who has inspired others, shared their story, stood up for what they believe and made a meaningful impact. An individual may also choose to enter on their own accord.