Apply for the YWCA Equal Pay Best Practice Compact
2018 Applications are now open. Apply here.
Application instructions & helpful tips
- Go here to register an account
- Download the application criteria here before you begin. Please note; this is an annual renewal programme and administration fees apply .
- Download the YWCA Equal Pay Awards Data Tool here and populate the mandatory remuneration data - full instructions here.
- Alternatively, upload a spreadsheet detailing your organisations gender pay gap and how this was calculated
- Terms and Conditions available here.
- Applications close 5pm Friday 7th September 2018.
We encourage all Equal Pay Best Practice Applicants to consider entering the YWCA Equal Pay Awards. This year we have introduced some new award categories. Here is some more information.
Equal Pay Award Categories - NEW in 2018
- In 2018, we have introduced six award categories – five for organisations and one for an individual.
- Each organisational category includes a high-level gender analysis of the whole organisation. This provides standardised data analysis for judging purposes. All remuneration data is treated in the strictest confidence and will be provided to an independent third party without any reference to the organisation itself.
- A Supreme Winner will be selected from the entrants in the five organisational categories.
- A full list of categories and category questions is available here.